You Have The Power To Make Change Happen
If you are looking for an unfiltered, unique, and unquestionably challenging opportunity to work together with our community-based partners to make change happen you have come to the right place.
We are a global community of young leaders. We have an obligation to assist one another, and work together to solve complex issues that plague the world’s most vulnerable. We believe education should be a right for everyone, regardless of geography. If you are driven by this same conviction, and want to join a movement that works every day to empower our youth, then we encourage you to join us. No more excuses, the time is now.
What You Will Do
- Teach School Courses
- Host Practical Skills Workshops
- Lead Small Intl. Development Projects
- Collaborate With Project Zone Leaders
- Create Written, Photo and Video Content
- Develop Relationships That Last a Lifetime
- Application Submission
- 2-4 Week TNF Staff Review
- Notification if Candidate Advances to Interview Stage
- 6-Step Interview Process and Screening (1-2 Month Process)
- Dispatch to Project Zone (if Onsite Application)
How We Work
- Hard, Smart, Efficiently
- On-Site, No Voluntourism
- With Direction, Intention, and Good Spirit
- Always Putting Our Students and Partners First
What We Look For
- Ability to Work in High Pressure Situations
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
- Ability to Innovate and Operate Independently
- Collaborative Spirit
- Diligent Work Ethic and High Attention to Detail
Join the Global Community of Change-Makers
Click below to see and hear their stories!
Take a tour of our volunteer facilities
TNF volunteers live where they work. We believe ‘voluntourism’ is ineffective and prevents volunteers from reaching their highest levels of impact. Check out what it’s like to live within the communities in which we serve and develop relationships and cultural understanding’s that will last a lifetime.